Hotel Suites in Phoenix
Experience accommodation excellence in a spacious urban-inspired suite where we invite you to rest and recharge after a day of GCU excitement. Our hotel Suites in Phoenix provide a separate sleeping area and living room – featuring a kitchenette (including a microwave and mini-fridge), reversible couch and cozy ottoman for ultimate relaxation. Surrounded by contemporary accents and GCU charm, our hotel Suites in Phoenix are your premier choice for a first-class stay.
- 2 Full XL Beds with sleeper sofa. Fourth and fifth guest will be assessed $20.00 additional per person
- 1 King Bed with sleeper sofa. Fourth and fifth guest will be assessed $20.00 additional per person
*Three adult guests are included in the nightly room rate and each additional adult guest will incur a $20 per night charge. Maximum occupancy is 5 guests.
Click and drag on the images below to take a look around!
- Full service restaurant and bar, Canyon 49 Grill, offering modern American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Ice buckets in rooms and ice machines on all floors
- Well-appointed fitness center located just north of the hotel
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Keurig coffee maker with complimentary K-Cups
- Ironing board and iron
- Flat screen TV and alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bath amenities: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap and blow dryer
- Laptop-ready work desk and chair
- 24-hour security
- Free parking
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact the hotel to cancel the reservation.
- Cancellations made three days prior to the reservation date will incur no charge.
- Cancellations made fewer than three days prior to the reservation date will incur a 100% charge.
- Please note, if the room you book is labeled as non-refundable, non-cancellable (or similar), all cancellations will incur a 100% charge, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested.
All guest rooms are 100% non-smoking. Any smoking policy violations will result in at least a $250 fine.
- Check-in is at 4 pm
- Checkout is at 11 am
The Grand Canyon University Hotel does allow well-behaved pets. The pet owner will be responsible for any and all damages of any kind caused by their pet. Additionally, a fee of $25 per pet, per seven days will be charged for deep cleaning of rooms upon departure. Pets left unattended in hotel rooms must be in a pet carrier.