Deluxe Hotel Rooms
Enjoy our classic Deluxe hotel rooms for maximum convenience and traditional accommodation details. Unwind from the day on a king-size bed with a fresh cup of coffee or sit at the well-designed room desk to look up campus events on your laptop. Our Deluxe hotel rooms feature interiors that epitomize Grand Canyon University, with custom artwork representative of the university and beloved region. Welcome to GCU spirit and southwest beauty during your refined overnight stay.
- 2 Full XL Beds
- 1 King Bed
*Two adult guests are included in the nightly room rate and each additional adult guest will incur a $20 per night charge. Maximum occupancy is 4 guests.
Click and drag on the images to take a look around!
- Full service restaurant and bar, Canyon 49 Grill, offering modern American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Ice buckets in rooms and ice machines on all floors
- Well-appointed fitness center located just north of the hotel
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Keurig coffee maker with complimentary K-Cups
- Ironing board and iron
- Flat screen TV and alarm clock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bath amenities: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap and blow dryer
- Laptop-ready work desk and chair
- 24-hour security
- Free parking
In the event you are unable to keep your reservation, please contact the hotel to cancel the reservation.
- Cancellations made three days prior to the reservation date will incur no charge.
- Cancellations made fewer than three days prior to the reservation date will incur a 100% charge.
- Please note, if the room you book is labeled as non-refundable, non-cancellable (or similar), all cancellations will incur a 100% charge, regardless of the date in which the cancellation is requested.
All guest rooms are 100% non-smoking. Any smoking policy violations will result in at least a $250 fine.
- Check-in is at 4 pm
- Checkout is at 11 am
The Grand Canyon University Hotel does allow well-behaved pets. The pet owner will be responsible for any and all damages of any kind caused by their pet. Additionally, a fee of $25 per pet, per seven days will be charged for deep cleaning of rooms upon departure. Pets left unattended in hotel rooms must be in a pet carrier.